This 2 day advanced course is aimed at trainers and therapists who have completed a one day Stick Mobility workshop and want to teach Stick Mobility classes and/or deepen their understanding of Stick Mobility - the course leads to the 'Certified Stick Mobility Coach' qualification.
Where: Mulberry Sports and Leisure Centre, Richard Street, London, E1 2JP.
When: Saturday 6th and Sunday 7th April 2019 2018 9.15am-5pm. Registration 9.00am
- Completion of 1 Day Workshop recommended.
- Course assumes previous experience of using StickMobility.
- This course will equip attendees with the skills and knowledge to expand their scope of movement practise with StickMobility.
- Detailed teaching of key exercises including regression, progression and tailoring of movements to suit individuals’ requirements.
- Suitable for practitioners interested in using StickMobility in 1:1 small group and class settings.
- Course will include a series of 20-10min ‘flows’ which can be easily learned and combined in many different ways to create unique and varied classes.
- Full body workouts will be taught, and repeated. It will be physically demanding. You have been warned!
- Completion of this Workshop will allow attendees to use the title Certified StickMobility Coach.
Participants are required to bring their own Sticks to the class with them. On completion of the course participants will be given a unique discount code to purchase larger Stick Bundles at special discounted prices to enable you to build up a resource of Sticks for your classes.
Registration Cancellations: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01206 615464 if you wish to cancel your registration. Please note that registration cancellations must be received 2 weeks prior to the event and are subject to a £50 fee.
Refunds cannot be issued for cancellations received within two weeks of the event and for no-shows. Attendee substitutions are allowed.